When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
- Respond to customer inquires.
- Process orders for customer and enter order into SAP system in time.
- Good communication with customer, factories ,service team and sales team
- Good ability to follow up the order implementation
- College degree above,
- Above 1 years relevant experience is needed
- Logical thinking and organized.
- Basic knowledge with international trade
- Well English communication skills both in written and oral
- Good computer skills, and familiar with SAP operation is preferred
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 56,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.