The incumbent will help ensure the efficient packaging of our client’s high quality products. Job tasks are clearly defined and rules for performing them are available. Job responsibilities are generally routine and repetitive. Work tasks are specific and fully defined. Ability to work rotating shifts is required.
- Responsible for various packaging operations including filing, coding, capping, cartoning in accordance with established standards.
- Responsible for inspecting packaging products for presence and correctness of lot number, expiry date and general package appearance.
- Set up and changeover of the packaging line as required; all associated hand assembly and operations as required.
- Training temporary staff in performing on line functions.
- Ensure line cleanliness practices, procedures, SOP’s and packaging instructions.
- Maintain a safe working environment and report potential hazards.
- Complete necessary documentation and sign-off for processing.
- Other duties as required.
- High School Diploma.
- Previous pharmaceutical packaging line experience.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Ability to work at line speed and with minimal supervision.
- Familiarity with GMP’s.
- WHMIS training.
- Valid fork lift license.
- Ability to work rotating shifts is required.