- Detailed review the imported and exported chemicals with the Korea CCA and K-REACH experties.
- Advise the stakeholders about the Korea chemical regulation as well as export requirements.
- Develop the ERP process effectively so that the company may achieve the business growth and compliance both.
- Applying and Submitting notification or registration for importing and exporting chemicals to relevant Governmental offices or agencies by chemical regulations
- Monitoring and researching updated and amended chemical regulations.
- Managing and controlling the chemical compliance process for ensuring the company comply the chemical regulations properly.
- Maintaining and updating local regulation information for chemical compliance process
- Giving Information of the chemical regulations to other departments if needed.
- Preparing and conducting the requirements for new local chemical regulations
- A bachelor or higher degree in Chemical Engineering or any equivalent
- 2+ working experience in RA preferred
- Able to work, under pressure and flexible working hours based on business requirements
- Independent, proactive and able to work in a matrix environment
- Good analysis skill on data trending and data segment
- Good root cause analysis and problem solving skill
- Fluent in both Korean and English