2nd Shift- 2:30pm-11:00pm
- Work in both an individual and team based environment to create, execute and generate all order and production documentation while identifying potential improvement opportunities.
Individual will provide functional support for operations tasks including:
- Change Order Execution within Multiple Systems
- Batch Record Review
- ECO/ECR Submission, Progression and Execution
- QC Code Review
- Spex Index Review
- Generate production labels
- Report out daily activities
- Other related duties as assigned
Nature and Scope:
- Ability to organize and enter data quickly and accurately
- Ability to work effectively in team environment as well as independently
- Ability to set and re-evaluate priorities based on workload
- Ability to interact with various departments outside of Operations and maintain a professional and assertive approach
- Proven ability to problem-solve
- High stress tolerance for fast paced, multi-tasking environment
- Strong follow up and organizational skills, detail orientated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
- E1 / Agile / POMs / LIMs Systems / Production Batch Record experience desired.
- Standard Operating Procedures, Thermo Fisher Scientific operations and best practice knowledge helpful.
Requires a high school diploma.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $20 billion and approximately 65,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services.