The Financial Analyst III has financial analysis and reporting responsibility for the Corporate HR, Legal and Corporate Strategy and Development functions.
Job Description Responsibilities include:
- Lead monthly input consolidation from various sources to create a Global Expense view for HR and Legal functions.
- Report and analyze Global expenses including identification of the contributing factors driving variances to AOP and Forecast.
- Create executive summary reporting package, enhanced with value-add charts and graphs, and other analytics. Streamline and automate reporting process while ensuring accuracy
- Assist with the preparation of finance and business presentations, including monthly and quarterly business review schedules
- Assist in compiling AOP for HR, Legal, Corporate Strategy and Development functions
- Assist with month-end close and forecast activities for HR, Legal, Corporate Strategy and Development functions
- Support ad-hoc internal and corporate financial analysis and reporting requests as required
- Proficiency in the following areas: financial analysis and reporting, forecasting, technical accounting knowledge and experience with financial systems including reporting structure and hierarchy
- Excellent skills with MS Excel and MS PowerPoint are required; skills with Oracle, HFM, COGNOS are preferred. Excel expertise with advanced knowledge of pivots, charts, and formulas is required.
- Strong business acumen as well as the ability to make logical assumptions, identify trends, incorporate external and internal information, and effectively benchmark results against appropriate baselines.
- Strong written communication skills, along with clear and concise verbal skills, are required.
- Ability to build organizational relationships with customers, peers and operating partners.
- It is required that the candidate has the ability to manage multiple assignments, has good judgement, and prioritizes projects and time effectively.
- Willingness to dive into details to find answers and solve problems when needed
- The ideal candidate will have a commitment to continuous learning, show career progression and development, and seek opportunities to stretch capabilities.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with individuals and teams from different areas, drive accountability and continuous process improvement in daily activities.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Finance or Accounting role.