About Global Customer Care
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, we are committed to being a Product Leadership company that creates innovative solutions across the spectrum of our customers’ needs. Our customer service and support are critical to enabling an exceptional customer experience. Our Global Customer Care organization is instrumental in these efforts and their seamless alignment across geographies and commercial functions is essential to our success.
The Bangalore Global Customer Care capability is a well-established Team, which supports the North America, EMEA, Australasia, Singapore, Korea and Taiwan Order Management and other critical back office jobs with three shifts working over a 22 hour window/day, together processing over 35,000 orders each month. These three teams are truly pivotal to delivering on our promises of quality, innovation and contribute to the success of our business in India and across the world.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Perform high end order processing tasks which requires in-depth knowledge and experience for assigned regions using Oracle JD Edwards, SAP, Siebel and other applications used by the function
- Ensures adherence to all internal / external processes with no slippage on transactions taken up for financial impacting processes/actions
- Solves complex problems, takes new perspectives using existing solutions, be an active participant of the process calls, share ideas with teams/partners to improve processes
- Works independently and requires minimal guidance and acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
- Effectively collaborate across the team to ensure that mistakes are not repeated by team members
- Engage in activities to provide an enhanced customer experience
- Ensures adherence to organizational procedures, policies, and systems.
- Ensures that performance metrics / SLAs are met
- Adhere to daily turnaround time for orders as per set TAT guidelines
- Proactively escalates issues that can potentially hamper the business processes
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
As a Customer Service Representative-Order Management you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty
- Preferably Bachelor’s degree (Arts, Science, Commerce, Business Administrations)
- 3+ years Hands on experience on Order Management
- Requires strong computer skills, including Microsoft office
- Display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities
- Able to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to work under pressure
- Customer orientated and ability to adapt/respond to different types of tasks
- Flexible to work in Night Shift