Job Title: Territory Sales Rep – Lab Equipment – King of Prussia, PA
Req ID: 64533BR
Group: Life Sciences Solutions Group (LSG)
Division/Business Unit: Life Sciences Group / Lab Products Division
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, and you’ll be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you’ll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Location/Division Specific Information
An opportunity exists for an experienced sales professional in the Laboratory Products Division (LPD) of Thermo Fisher Scientific. This position offers the right candidate a key position in the Laboratory Equipment Technologies group and will provide opportunities for career development and growth. The position will be located in Eastern PA, Southern NJ, or Delaware.
How will you make an impact?
You will enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer by providing them with state of the art laboratory equipment solutions.
What will you do?
- The Territory Sales Representative is responsible for meeting and exceeding his or her assigned geographic territory forecast. This will be accomplished by aggressively pursuing new sales opportunities and by effectively establishing strong business relationships with our current and future client base.
- Territory Sales Representative is responsible for training and working with our channel partners to develop and close sales opportunities.
- The Territory Sales Representative has additional responsibility for seeking out new business potentials for Thermo Fisher Scientifics’ other divisions and engaging all appropriate sales personnel to achieve maximum results for the company in total.
- Continually promote Thermo Fisher Scientific’s breadth of product offerings on all sales calls to achieve maximum client solution opportunities.
- Participate as a team member in all assigned corporate and focus account initiatives.
A Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in the Life Sciences is recommended.
- At least 5 years of highly successful laboratory sales experience
- Must have an exceptional understanding of our markets and be knowledgeable of diverse laboratory product applications.
- Exceptional analytical capability and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere and influence others to achieve results.
- Self motivated with bias for action.
- Excellent interpersonal and persuasive communications abilities
- Substantiated capability to effectively negotiate and close business.
- Evidence of professional presentation skills.
- Outstanding follow up and organizational skills
- Willingness to travel to accomplish assigned goals.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com