When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll be part of a smart, driven team that shares our passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of $18 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
- Proven ability to call on customers in territory assigned, plan schedule, organize and control daily tasks, functions and duties to yield maximum sales results from efforts
- Explore new lab engineering project in the market
- Evaluate and communicate lab furniture product and service needs for assigned account
- Complete all required administrative duties, including but not limited to all daily / weekly reports to management, maintain follow up files and communicate results
- Ability to apply consultative selling skills and ‘close the deal’
- Ability to multi-task and maintain a heavy workload
- Articulate communication skills (in person and over the phone)
- Bachelor degree is required with major Biotechnology background preferred.
- > 3 years working experience in new lab sales background, with both lab furniture and lab equipment sales experience preferred.
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, customer focused, willing to take initiative
- Good negotiation and communication skills
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, both written and oral
- Proven sales track record
- Industry track record for securing new business preferred
- Proven abilities in the area of competitive account development
- Proven abilities managing new contract/account roll-outs
- Manage overall sales process, set appropriate metrics for sales funnel management
- Maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base in territory
- Ability to utilize PC software, i.e. Word, Excel to track sales data, skilled use CAD preferred
- Acquire knowledge to understand ThermoFisher pricing and operational systems
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 56,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com