When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
- • Products expert and provide professional training to internal and external team;
- • Define and drive application service rule; Make the trouble shooting materials and products manuals available;
- • Conduct clinical microbial education training to KOLs and understand the needs of the current and future customers for applications;
- • Integrate work flows with promotional, customer education and other programs to drive commercial growth;
- • Support product development efforts to offer appropriate products to different market segments;
- 1. Master's degree or Ph.D in Bioscience or related majors
- 2. Work experience in Bioscience,diagnostic(NA based), or NGS company is preferred
- 3. Familiar with automation system, liquid handler, or multimode reader is preferred.
- 4. Familiar with solution, such as cell-free DNA, drug discovery, NGS, is preferred.
- 5. Good oral and written communication skills in both Chinese and English.
- 6. Effective interpersonal and listening skills.
- 7. Be available after normal working hours and frequent travel may required.