Job ID :
US - Ohio - Cincinnati
The Maintenance Planner oversees maintenance tasks for the facility by scheduling tasks and ensuring they are completed.
- Schedules work orders for internal and external maintenance work
- Facilitates all external contractors to complete work orders
- Ensures the environmental conditions in the manufacturing areas are within specifications at all times.
- Ensures that all PM, corrective work and process improvement projects are correctly executed and documented right first time and on time.
- Acts as a resource to internal and external staff.
- Liaises with and supports external contractors to monitor activities and to ensure compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Safety Regulations.
- Deals with facility emergencies.
- Ability to work a rotating shift as well as requirement to work during maintenance shutdowns
- Prioritizing maintenance needs to reduce downtime
- Maintain maintenance records for site
- Coordinate tasks for all maintenance work orders
- Acts as site services coordinator for security and fire systems, uniforms, pest control, canteen, janitorial, lawn care, etc.
- Maintains site contractor program including drug and background screening, safety and site procedure training and records, and permits
- Issues work permits and checks for adherence to safety requirements
- Certificate in Building Technology/Facility Systems or related discipline.
- Stationary Engineer CL-II License, or Industrial Millwright License, or Industrial Electrician License, or any Skilled Trade Certification
- 2 years of previous maintenance/electronic technician experience in a controlled and regulated environment.
- Knowledge of building mechanical systems/equipment such as boilers, chillers, compressors, Fire Alarm (F.A.), Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning (HVAC) is an asset.
- In this role it is essential to perform shift work.
- Proficiency with the English language.
- Familiarity with GMPs and Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA) Regulations.
- Ability to deal confidently with inside and outside clients.
- Good working knowledge of electronics and pneumatics is desirable.