Performs servicer functions necessary to order materials, maintain and supply production lines. Performs the
duties and responsibilities of a production operator by following specified instructions and Standard Operating
Procedures (SOP’s), to ensure that a high standard of quality is maintained during production processes.
1. Orders materials and components for production lines as required. Receives, stores, handles, and delivers raw
materials, bulks, components and non-production items to appropriate area.
2. Cleans filling equipment (i.e. filling pumps, hopper bowls, pump assemblies, etc.) and prepare for
sterilization as required to meet the production schedule. Cleans stainless steel containers for use during
preparation and filling operations (i.e. trays, baskets, freeze dryer bins, etc.) to hold components or filled
bulk. Performs equipment cleaning as required.
3. Maintains accurate inventory balances in accordance with Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs).
Maintains inherent records as required. Follows established procedures.
4. Handles rejects and label per Waste Disposal Procedures.
5. Retrieves schedule from Supervisor and schedule work accordingly.
6. Performs training of other employees as directed.
7. Maintains material-handling equipment to insure it is working properly and safely.
8. Operates different types of material handling equipment (i.e. forklift, transporter, walkie reach, etc.) to move
product and store in racks safely. Transfers pallets from stainless steel to cardboard to minimize product
stored in stainless steel trays.
9. Maintains and upgrades technical skills through participation in training programs.
10. Complies with SOP’s and cGMP’s through adherence to SOP’s and company policies relating to quality,
safety, housekeeping and cost effectiveness. Provides good documentation of duties performed.
11. Examines product visually for proper physical quality (i.e., properly filled, sealed, labeled, etc.).
12. Services filling lines is required.
13. Performs other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent is required.
No prior experience required.
Equivalent combinations of education, training, and relevant work experience may be considered.
Must be free of chemical/drug allergies. Must be able to pass the physical, mental and environmental job
requirements to perform work assignments. Must pass clearance for handling of controlled substances. Must be
able to maintain a forklift license. Must have the ability to effectively perform; counting skills, inspecting skills,
assembly skills, and aseptic technique. Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills. Self-starter,
mature, independent and dependable. Ability to work in a fast paced environment under pressure, able to multi-
task and is results-oriented. Demonstrates ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality. Effective time
management and prioritization skills. Highly effective verbal and written communication skills.
Position requires ordinary ambulatory skills and physical coordination sufficient to move about office locations;
ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch periodically for prolonged periods of time; manipulation (lift, carry,
move) of medium to heavy weights of 50-100 pounds, occasionally more than 100 pounds; arm, hand and finger
dexterity, including ability to grasp and type for prolonged periods of time; visual acuity to use a keyboard,
computer monitor, operate equipment, and read materials for prolonged periods of time; ability to sit, reach with
hands and arms, talk, and hear for prolonged periods of time.
This job description is intended to present the general content and requirements for the performance of this job.
The description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
Managers and supervisors may assign other duties as needed.
Nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required
skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully
comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the
implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees.