Accounts Payable Assistant – French Language Preferred- Perm Contract
Excellent opportunity has arisen within Life Technologies European Headquarters for an ambitious individual to join a fast paced team within Accounts Payable.
You will join the team as an AP assistant ensuring that all transactions are appropriately authorized/approved, posted and paid in a timely and efficient way.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience within an exciting and growing industry sector and work for a leading global Life Science organisation.
Why Thermo Fisher?
•Incentive targets – At Thermo Fisher we offer you the opportunity to achieve a personal incentive based on team KPI’s which could be worth up to £1,600 per year in addition to your basic salary.
- Reconciling ERP uploads,
- Dealing with queries in an efficient and timely manner
- Working as part of a large team who has responsibility for accurate and timely input of information (this is essential to the company’s payment processes –vendor invoices, and to the monthly reporting of results to the Corporation.)
- Timely checking and accurate processing of invoices and payments
- Interface with various internal departments and external suppliers to resolve any queries.
- Adhoc Project Work
- May perform other related/ad hoc tasks/projects as required and/or assigned.
- Manual payments
- Reconciliation work
•Experience in high volume, multi entity, multi currency processing function
•Self motivated and team focused
•Excellent organisational skills and ability to take ownership of end to end process
•Demonstrate Risk and Control awareness
•Understanding and appreciation of audit, SOX requirements & VAT rules
•Excellent communication skills
•Proven track record liasing with personnel on all levels of seniority both internally and externally
•Educated to standard grade or equivalent
•Good understanding of EMEA VAT requirements