When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Work closely with commercial and marketing team on local events/programs planning and execution to drive customer engagement and support sales pipelines
- Manage and coordinate logistics for responsible events, provide on-site supports such as booth set up, customer reception and customer information collection.
- Support new product launch for designated market and segments, including datasheet/ brochures, polish, design and related promotion events.
- Localize, create and manage promotional collateral, posters, multimedia, webpage and other sales tools
- Drive e-marketing practice excellence, like webinar organization/Baidu Key words search optimization/Third-party website management/EDM operation
- Budget management and monitor campaign results, routinely report to global and commercial team
- 2 years + experience in marketing communications
- Proven results in marketing communication
- Customer focused, good communication skill, self-starter
- Oral and Written communication and presentation
- Bachelor degree in science or engineering will be a plus
- Willingness to travel frequently (30%)