As a leading Science Digital company, we are committed in having the best practices, processes and training in order to achieve engineering excellence. Our IT group is made of 90+ Scrum Teams with 900+ engineers so alignment and standardization is key in order to achieve success via continuous improvement.
A Training Coordinator is expected to create training programs that will support our multiple roles and skill sets that will drive career plans, on-boarding and best practices. Coordination and communication with the different areas and specialties is a key source of information, so the ability to understand these, on an abstract level, and partner with them will help create robust and meaningful plans.
- Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering or Computer Science.
- Experience working with engineers in a technical environment.
- Experience in processes improvement and implementation.
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
- Experience as a positive change agent and leader.
- Organizational Development experience.
- Coaching competencies.
- Technical domain knowledge.
- Experience working with Agile frameworks.
- Experience working with of Skill Matrix.
- ISO 9001 experience.