Applications Specialist for TEA products:
As a Trace Elemental Analysis (TEA) Applications Specialist based in the Southeast Asia Application & Training Center located in Singapore, you will be required to support the sales organization to meet or exceed the TEA sales targets. Day to day responsibilities will be to conduct TEA product demonstrations and sample analysis to meet customer requirements. Additional responsibilities include technical and application support to ensure customer’s success and satisfaction in Singapore and Southeast Asia region.
Provide post sales technical and application support in response to customer enquiries, including training and on-site visits. Develop new applications including writing application notes, peer reviewed publications and presenting at the appropriate scientific conferences. Preparing and presenting technical seminars to existing and potential customers.
• Customer sample analysis to meet requirements.
• Feature-by-feature demonstrations according to benchmarks and competitive positioning.
• Proof of performance: sample analysis demonstration with written report.
• Develop methods and publish Application notes.
• Customer application workshop delivery.
• Provide post sales technical, training and application assistance in response to customer inquiries
• Expected to travel ≤ 30% of the time in the Southeast Asia region
• Demonstrated oral & written communications skills and experience working in a matrix organization dealing with external dealers and customers.
• Bachelor Degree or above in Chemistry or similar with typically 5+ years practical experience.
• Proven expertise in AAS, ICP-OES, ICP-MS instrumentation and associated software workflows.
• Strong understanding of sample preparation techniques for AAS, ICP-OES, ICP-MS analysis workflows.
• Team player with excellent interpersonal skills set and an ability to work in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment to demonstrate the benefits of our products to customers