When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
How will you make an impact?
The Associate Program Manager is responsible for leading product development teams through the product commercialization process (PCP), ensuring the teams follow product development best practices, adhere to specific regulatory requirements (as needed) as well as assuring design control, managing program budget and overall execution.
What will you do?
- Responsible for day-to-day aspects and delivery of projects and programs.
- Drives projects through cross-functional teams by following and managing cost, schedule and resource plans.
- Holds team members accountable for deliverables.
- Provides training and constructive input to team members.
- Adapts communication to accommodate audience diversity and may communicate internally at higher levels.
- Provides clear, concise information and reports to all levels of the project team.
- Interacts with peers, functional groups and customers; presents project status and updates to the Product Approval Committee.
- Communicates with internal customers clearly and to communicate technical system information and processes in a non-technical manner.
How will you get here?
- Bachelor’s degree (Engineering or Life Science related degree).
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- 2 or more years of combined product development and project management experience with a preference for instrument and software experience.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time with cross-site stakeholders
- Outstanding organizational, planning, process development, communication, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to self-manage and motivate
- Astute attention to detail and accuracy
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com