Activates and conducts daily cycle count and updates data into ERP system
Documents cycle count results and files documents according to policy.
Supports analysis and reconciliation of stock variances with root cause analysis.
Communicates to respective department in event of non- compliance of process workflows and procedure requirements.
Verifies and responds to all complaints on stock transfer/ shipment inaccuracy.
- Role may require standing and walking, and sitting for extended periods.
- Many duties are performed while sitting at a desk or conference room, (e.g., operating a computer or typewriter, using a telephone, or writing and analyzing data and/or reports, attending meetings).
- May be required to work in a warehouse environment under various temperatures including room temperature (59–86 degrees F), cold-room (36-46 degrees F), and/or freezer-room (minus 4 – 23 degrees F).
- May be required to routinely push and pull and/or lift up to 40 lbs (20 kg) on a regular basis.
- May be required to walk and may occasionally sit, kneel, crouch, and crawl
- May be required to regularly climb and reach.
- May be required to handle “packaged” hazardous materials.
- May be required to work in a work environment where the noise level is usually moderate to high
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively on multiple assignments concurrently, and meet standard response times and deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to reprioritize work quickly to meet changing demands.
- Must be flexible to work varying schedules, hours, and overtime as needed.
- Demonstrated strong ability to work well within a team setting as well as independently.
- Possess good organizational skills and follow and improve department procedures.
- May require 0-25% travel
- Forklift experience is a plus, and Forklift license for Reach is required
- ERP JDE, WMS and SAP experience is preferred
- Previous experience in Logistics or Distribution is preferred