Supply Chain Coordinator will be organisationally reporting to the Section Manager - Formulation Development (FD), however the job holder will be expected to work cross functionally.
The jobholder will be part of the FD Team but be responsible for delivering the supply chain aspects of Projects in a cross functional role. This includes facilitating supply chain aspects from new raw materials assessment to use in clinical batches.
The Supply Chain Coordinator will liaise with Supply Chain (Swindon) and the Quality group to ensure suitable GMP materials are sourced for projects moving from development to Clinical Manufacture at Milton Park.
Main Job Responsibilities:
To manage supply chain activities for Milton Park projects including:
- Supplier Assurance and Vendor Qualification
- Procurement of MPP specific raw materials to support client projects.
- Coordinate supply of materials from Swindon.
- Planning and forecasting material needs for MPP.
- Participate in improvement initiatives and collate Supply Chain Level 1 and Level 2 KPIs.
- Coordinate receipt and booking in of CTM materials.
- Coordinate shipments of raw materials, samples and finished product.
- Work cross-functionally to support FD, CTM, PM, purchasing and Quality.
- Provide supply chain input to client project meetings.
- Liaise globally on supplier assurance activities.
Manage Supplier assurance processes for Milton Park:
- Liaise with QA with respect to Audits and Questionnaires.
- Management and tracking of 3rd party suppliers, e.g. via approved suppliers list.
- Liaise with responsible departments (e.g. Facility manager for engineering, Analytical Manager for AD suppliers).
- Assist in client and regulatory audits as supply chain Subject Matter Expert.
Support readiness to manufacture at Milton Park
- Co-ordinate, prioritise raw material testing schedule for FD and CTM.
- Manage testing/shipments to external suppliers.
- Collate material TSE statements for materials used in batches to present to QA for overall TSE statement on batch for release
- Be available as a backup for the creation of GMP batch documentation including BOMs and BMRs.
- Update / improve SOP, procedures and guidelines as required.
Tasks to be performed are not limited to those listed. The job holder may need to take on additional responsibilities depending on the needs of the business.
Key Attributes (skills and abilities):
- By example, promote a positive, professional and pro-active culture within the site.
- Having a flexible approach to maintain progress and overcome obstacles.
- Demonstrate problem solving abilities.
- To effectively communicate at all levels, internally and externally, adopting a professional approach.
- To promote the PDS business capabilities both internally and externally.
- Be able to work with and influence a wide range of levels in the organisation
- Deliver the best customer service both internally and externally with urgency, flexibility and quality.