Handles the communication, delivery schedules and shipments of customers’ orders. Manages customer order activities, coordinates order logistics through the plant and schedules customer order releases and shipments.
Essential Functions: `
- Monitors client orders from receipt through to shipment and invoicing;
- Follows up with internal teams to ensure performance to On Time Delivery (OTD).
- Acts as key contact for client at the site.
- Participates in site operational meetings and client weekly discussions.
- Facilitates customer order revisions and cancellations.
- Coordinates customer order releases and shipments from the plant.
- Mitigates any outstanding issues affecting production or release of product with client.
- Monitors and reports weekly and monthly OTD performance and client metrics.
- Maintains Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system with client relevant information.
- Coordinates extra sampling/ shipping requests.
- Follows up on import/export permits for outgoing shipments.
- Receives Firm Purchase Orders (POs) from customers, in accordance to Sales and Operation plan, confirms completeness and communicates confirmation information to client.
- Other duties as assigned
- College/Technical School diploma in Supply Chain, Business or related field
- B.Sc in Supply Chain or related field (an asset)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Customer Service preferably in a pharmaceutical or manufacturing environment.
- Demand Planning or Supply Planning experience (an asset)
- Strong client service orientation, and business perspective skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral).
- Excellent Microsoft skills (Work, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to create metrics for Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reporting.
- Effective negotiations skills.
- Ability to balance and manage changing priorities.
- Works autonomously under general direction to meet project and team objectives.
- Knowledge of SAP (an asset).
- Familiarity with Good Manufacturing Practices and Standard Operating Procedures (as asset)
- Project Management Experience (an asset)