When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
Essential Job Functions and Accountabilities:
- Daily Import & Export operation
- Bonded handbook apply, control, verification and management
- Project handle
- Logistics field will be preferred, or Stat, management
- Good sense on data analysis
- Good interpersonal skills (communication skills, influence skills)
- Good English verbal and written skills
- High Work ethics, enthusiasm, continent
- More than 3 years of logistics experience, EPZ work experience is preferred
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 56,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.