- Lead the team for on site service to provide the best quality of service to customers.
- Provide/Update all necessary Site workplan\\personnel plan\\delivery plan\\daily site report etc. to management or customer.
- Prepare, organize and attend Customer meetings to clarify technical issues, define action-plan(s) and ensure the realization in the committed Timeline.
- Strictly follow all safety and administration policies and ensure the follow of all delegated persons;
- Provide technical training to internal/external customers.
- Continuously improve team competency and Lesson Learned;
- Provide highly positive, effective, prompt and responsive communication to customers, service team, sales team and project team.
- Bachelor’s degree , majored in Engineering , Electrical, Chemical, Instrument or Environment related;
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience on service for Environmental Monitoring;
- Prefer to have technical background with previous position like site manager, service engineer;
- Familiar with ThermoFisher products for Environmental Monitoring as preferred;
- Must be very well organized, with multi-tasking and prioritizing ability
- Good computer application skill , such as MS WORD, MS EXCEL & OUTLOOK
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Multi-national company working experience is a plus
PMP certification and Commercial sales experience will be highly preferred
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join