About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $18 billion and more than 55,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support.
Candidate should be articulate, passionate and willing to interact with multiple people. Also have desire to work within technology discipline, yet does not have to have technical background.
- Track and report on the status of projects and their manpower resource forecast
- Support updates to the IT project management tools, become the expert
- Regularly liaise with project managers and IT Leads to determine project status.
- Assist in the IT process improvements program
- Review project plans
- Maintain project portfolio reports using MS Powerpoint, Power BI, and other Office 365 tools
- Excellent time management and communication skills, ability to work in a team environment.
- Intern should have knowledge of MS Office products such as Excel, Project, Word and PowerPoint.
- Intern candidates must be currently enrolled at an accredited college or university pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD program.
- Graduating students are eligible only if they are returning to school the following semester to pursue the next level degree.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join