Position is key support for a department which involves manufacturing support, including, supply support and organization as well as support of processes involved in product realization.
- Lab Service Production Support
- Lab Service Warehouse Shipping, Receiving and Inventory Support
- Lab Service Production Record Maintenance
- Minimum of High school diploma or equivalent. Additional education a plus
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Computer skills with MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Able to handle a moderate level of technical tasks with training including use of commonly used laboratory equipment and implements
- Able to manage simple mathematical calculations
- Able to accomplish tasks requiring moderately heavy lifting
- Able to follow detailed Standard Operating Procedures
- Able to work in a regulated industry following proper procedures and maintaining required compliance with regulating agencies
- Arrive to work on time and work during scheduled hours
- Follow all written procedures. Report discrepancies in procedures (SOP’s, DHR’s etc.) to the Manager.
- Maintain good personal hygiene
- Wear Personal Protective Equipment as required
- Perform all work activities in a safe manner. Maintain a safe and clutter free work area.
- Listen to, follow and relay written and verbal instructions in English
- Document accurately and check personal work for quality and compliance
- Efficiently and safely operate equipment. Perform simple maintenance and report malfunctioning equipment immediately to Manager.
- Demonstrate job functions to coworkers as needed
- Continuously monitor product for defects
- Assist with inventory process as requested
- Work cooperatively and efficiently with coworkers in all departments with little supervision to achieve team, department and company goals.
- Lift up to 50 lbs
- Stand for sustained periods of time, approximately 8 hours a day
- Walk short distances, maneuvering self around machinery and co-workers.