The Business Excellence (BEX) manager helps develop and execute the vision for the Remote Services and Support (RSS) organization (aligned with specific businesses) as the means for improving business performance outcomes and operational agility.
The person will identify and implement global standardization within the RSS organization while ensuring the BEX team is actively monitored through performance metrics and continuous improvement activities.
- Ensure effective control and adoption of improvements by local owners. Lead team efforts to implement & lead projects– process mapping, documentation, metrics, monitoring systems and process ownership
- Support the implementation / leverage best practices across the RSS organization to ensure process improvements are standardized throughout the business
- Maintain project performance measures on a regular basis to report to leadership on project status as required
- Assist the organization in the tracking of accurate & relevant KPIs and leverage them to identify business opportunities
- Cross-Functional Team Leadership & Accountability: excellent team facilitation / leadership skills. Demonstrated teamwork / collaborative work style. Creates results-oriented team, clarifies roles, responsibilities and objectives, motivates and sustains team members and other stakeholders.
- Quantitative Data Analysis aptitude: enjoys working with numeric data, can synthesize quantitative data to draw business conclusions.
- Responsible of the ISO 9001audit in Darmstadt.
- Tightly connecting to the Global Service and Support (GSS) Global Project Management Office (PMO)
- Manage data analysis
- Manage staffing
- Manage improvements of tools, systems and product launches
- Identify new business requirements & customer needs
- Manage PPI initiatives• Drive compliance and audit assessments
- Implement and pilot new RSS capabilities
- Drive towards STRAP execution
- 2-3 years in a People Management role
- Proven track of successful project management
- Proven track of data management strategies
- Extensive knowledge in process Improvement e.g. PPI role
- Strong communication skills to develop collaboration across businesses
- Extensive experience in Service and Support CRM, Phone system, Cognos, SAP, Agile and others systems & tools
- Fluent in English & German for ISO Audit purpose
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join