This position will help with the financial operation of the IT CoE in Tijuana, having direct connection with the Shared Service in Brazil with connection with the Mexico City office. It will help the site with the operational day to day expenses and with T&E expense reports plus additional activities that the site will need in terms of financial support. In these activities it will be trained in the new ERP system (E1).
Day to Day activities:
- Follow up with payments of the facility operations (Bills, vendors etc.)
- Analysis of expense reports from all employees.
- Analysis of projects and financial planning for execution.
- Communication and planning with different sites (US, Mexico and Brazil).
- Connection with Brazil's Shared Service, for proper processes and methods.
- Day to Day interaction with JDE (E1 9.2) ERP.
- Additional financial activities needed by the site.
Proactive profile with great communication skills, time management and well organized.
Experience with ERP systems preferably E1 (JDE Oracle).
Good English level in order to communicate with US Finance team.