- Lead and Manage regional team of service persons to generate service revenue and achieve CAS targets.
- Track and Monitor Service Revenue and CAS targets.
- Drive Disciplines related to Call Logging, Site service Scheduling, Complaint Resolution, Analysis, Audits, Reports, PPI Modules etc.
- Communicate with Factories for Technical Issues and other matters.
- Provide Technical Support to Engineers and Customers as per the requirement.
- Develop technical expertise on products so as to carry out Inspection of all operating parts of analyzers to ensure proper operation within expected tolerances and fine-tune and troubleshoot equipment for proper operation as required.
Interact with manager during field service and update daily status. Co-ordinate with team members & Service Coordinator weekly to update both technical & commercial issues of Customer. Provide firm
- Schedule of visits for site as assigned or as per Customer WOs
- Monitor and Track various contracts and related revenues under execution.
- Identify and create opportunities for finalizing service contracts and sale of spare parts.
- Maintain, manage and update databases & online portal regularly
- Clearly and professionally interact with customer, regarding status of visit schedule/ Parts information/ commercial updates on a routine basis
- Able to determine tools and equipment required to perform scope of job
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment, and assist in establishing preventative maintenance schedules with customer. Prepare and provide documentation as per audit requirements.
- Assemble, align, and install equipment as necessary and keep a track of warranty services etc
- Travel, approximately 80-85% of the time
Qualification (mention the qualification which are both mandatory and good to have too. Include any certifications / publications that may be considered)
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Technology in Electronics/Instrumentation/Electrical
Skills, Knowledge and Experience (to specify nature and extent of experience needed, skills that the candidate should have acquired and/ or knowledge of specific techniques / technologies / processes / subject. The skills could also include competency traits / behaviors needed)
- Minimum of 12+ years of directly related experience. Has experience on Environment Monitoring and Process Monitoring products like Ambient Air Quality Monitoring Systems, Stack Emission Monitoring Systems, SOLAII, Mass spectrophotometer products etc.
- - Good analytical & Technical knowledge in required field
- - Good Communication & presentation Skill
- - Good People management skills for Managing customers & junior technicians.
- - Seriousness & positive attitude to job with proper conduct.
- - Willing to Relocate and flexible for extensive touring as per site requirement.