Support mass spectrometer manufacturing process through solving technical issues.
• Proficient in mechanical or precision or manufacturing engineering.
• Provide tool and fixtures design for process improvement.
• Provide sustaining engineering support in mass spectrometry production.
• Work with the manufacturing and quality team to improve first pass yield.
• Support line setup and perform process validation.
• Support engineering evaluation due to component EOL and part change.
• Support on manufacturing setup from NPI and Product Transfer projects
• Assist the QA team in failure analysis of field return instrument.
• Minimum Bachelor Degree in ME.
• Good organizational skills, self-starter.
• Work well within a team environment.
• Ability to work with little to no supervision.