When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Develop method and perform demonstration analysis in the field of food safety, metabolomics with liquid chromatography and mass spectrometry.
- Generate competitive result of demo sample analysis, interpret experimental results and make presentation to customers to support the sales team
- Work with sales closely to perform joint pre-sales prospect visits to introduce Thermo instrument and solutions
- Provide post-sales application support such as application training and troubleshooting.
- Participate seminars and conferences by making oral and poster presentation to support our marketing events
- Produce and publish application notes in support of local and global mass spectrometry business.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.