• Responsible for ensuring to comply local chemical regulations for imported and exported chemical products.
• Ensuring the company comply the chemical regulations properly.
• Monitoring the amended and updated chemical regulations and proactively researching new chemical regulations.
• Responsible for leading a team of Regulatory Affairs for Chemicals
• Applying and Submitting notification or registration for importing and exporting chemicals to relevant Governmental offices or agencies by chemical regulations
• Monitoring and researching updated and amended chemical regulations.
• Managing and controlling the chemical compliance process for ensuring the company comply the chemical regulations properly.
• Maintaining and updating local regulation information for chemical compliance process
• Giving Information of the chemical regulations to other departments if needed.
• Preparing and conducting the requirements for new local chemical regulations
• Ensures (with HR support) that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed. Guides, motivates, coaches and develops direct and indirect subordinates within HR policies.
• Bachelor's degree in chemistry or related discipline
• Good knowledge of chemical regulations such as K-REACH, CCA, Safety Control of Dangerous Substances Act, strategic item related regulations, and Occupational safety and health act, etc.
• 5 ~ 8 years of professional experience in chemical regulations or RA area of chemical Industry
• Leadership experience even in a small-sized team/organization (Ability to influence and engage others)
• Fluent in both Korean and English