When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $20 billion and approximately 65,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services.
The Marketing Manager, Semiconductor & Software will lead the global development and deployment of integrated marketing campaigns to help drive business results. This position will develop the go to market strategy working closely with key stakeholders within the business.
- Manage business campaigns for both product and services within the Semiconductor and Software business. Responsibilities include development and deployment utilizing integrated marketing; connecting events, PR, web, social, email and more.
- Develop campaign messaging, refine complex concepts into clear, concise and meaningful messages
- Leverage automated marketing techniques to drive and lead conversion
- Manage multiple projects at one time and routinely report KPIs
- Work with business stakeholders to develop marketing creative brief
- Own the Semiconductor marketing content; web, print and video. Frequently reviews and facilitates content updates.
- Identify and work with key opinion leaders.
- Facilitate attendance and content presentation at trade shows, conferences, workshops and sales meetings to support awareness and lead generation.
- Work directly with market development and the commercial team to identify key accounts, understand customer needs and provide support
- Build relationships with local regulatory organizations to provide alignment and visibility of Thermo Fisher Scientific products and services.
- Organize and support the creation and deployment of commercial sales enablement to improve selling efficiencies and proper positioning
- Manage the marketing budget spend allocated to campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Marketing or related subject
- > 10 years’ experience working experience in developing and launching integrated marketing campaigns
- Deep understanding integrated campaign planning
- Prior experience in global and/or vertical applications solution and strategy development
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Comfortable with working in a matrixed organization, with multiple groups and stakeholders.
- Must possess strong interpersonal, presentation, communication (verbal & written) & influencing skills.
- Proven track record of managing multiple complex individual & team assignments autonomously & on time.
- A team player with a bias for action and driving projects to completion.
- Open, honest communicator, with solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Collaborative approach to developing and sharing strategy, tactics and analytics.
- Independent, self-starter, comfortable with setting goals and direction for self and others.
- Ability and confidence to prioritize focused, targeted strategies when faced with wide business direction choices.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Conversational Chinese is a plus
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.