Job Title: Regional FP&A Director
Reports to : VP, Finance APAC & Emerging Markets (EM)
Location : Singapore
Requisition ID: 65764BR
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
This position is a highly strategic and facilitative one that requires a combination of focus and flexibility, as well as a willingness to play an active, behind-the-scenes role. This role supports the VP, Finance APAC & Emerging Markets (EM) and is responsible for the program management of the APAC Finance organization, drive key initiatives across the organization, including: business deep-dives, earnings call preparation, key leadership presentations and other special projects. Key focus include driving forecast process, support monthly closing, leading annual AOP and Strategic Planning process for regional service. Providing insights on financial performance and business partnering with Commercial Leaders to drive growth in the region
- Consolidation, analysis and reporting of monthly/quarterly/annual revenue and commercial spend. Provide timely information and insights to the drivers of key variances
- Identify corrective actions and work with country Commercial Leaders and Finance as necessary to ensure the businesses are on track to meet targets.
- Partner with the Divisional and Country Finance to ensure key deliverables for financial close, forecast reviews and annual operating plans are met.
- Design standardized financial reporting, assist to streamline processes and improve operational efficiency.
- Support highly visible regional projects
- Program Management of the office of the APAC & EM Finance Organization.
- Develop presentations from conceptual information to completion
- Ad-hoc analysis, financial modeling, consolidation or related duties as required or assigned
- Bachelor Degree in Accountancy, Finance or equivalent
- 15+ years as a financial or business analyst in a MNC environment, of which at least 6 years in a finance team manager role
- Strong finance / accounting / analytical skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel® skills and HFM (Hyperion) knowledge
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to interact confidently with all levels of management
- Must demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills, a professional demeanor, thought leadership, flexibility, and the ability to handle the uncertainties associated with a fast-paced environment
- Must be a fast learner with outstanding project management and organization skills
- Ability and willingness to collaborate with multiple departments while maintaining tact and diplomacy
- Ability and willingness to problem solve, prioritize, negotiate and juggle changing deadlines
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to effectively deal with ambiguity
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Indeed Posting Code: *IND-APAC
LinkedIn Posting Code: *LI-KP1