PURPOSE OF THE POSITION/RESPONSIBILITY:
This position will play a key role in providing a range of finance support activities for the European DPS region. This will include supporting business planning and budgeting processes, maintaining consolidation mechanics to manage the site network, review and analyse financial performance, and coordinate in the execution of the forecast cycle used to monitor and project BU performance. This position is also a contributor for driving harmonization and improvement in management reporting, planning, and analysis processes for area of assignment. Location can be anywhere in Europe.
ASSIGNMENTS, SPECIFIC/PRIMARY ACTIVITIES:
- Partners with the Senior Finance Director Europe and with 4 site Finance Directors in Europe to plan, manage, and analyse business performance.
- Provide financial information and analysis and insights that will support effective business decision making and profitability growth.
- Review and report the financial performance of the business unit as required.
- Ensures harmonized and consolidated reporting and analysis across the consolidated company.
- Collaborates with Site and Corporate Finance colleagues to make recommendations and drive process improvements in reporting, analysis, and forecasting.
- Demonstrated ability to manage full P&L, balance sheet, cash flows, understanding and/ or calculating Fx impacts.
- Strong FP&A experience with data analysis and strong systems (SAP, Hyperion or other database programs, Cognos, Excel.
- Apply understanding of the business and financial expertise to deliver insights on areas of weakness/opportunity and recommendations to improve business performance.
- Leads and/or participates in special projects/ analysis to drive business performance as assigned
- This role will have an element of routine reporting but by nature a large ad-hoc element