When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
POSITION SCOPE/ KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
* This role is equally focused on implementing excellence in customer applications & technical support for post-sales installation training and troubleshooting, as well as pre-sales Demo and lecture/seminar.
* Work with marketing and sales staff to ensure Thermo Fisher provides excellent customer support.
* Work closely with all other internal functional group to drive customer satisfaction and functional excellence.
* Fluent in English speaking and writing.
o Ability to express ideas clearly and concisely orally and in writing
o Comfortable in delivering presentations
o Ability to share information clearly and consistently with colleagues
* Self-motivated and engaged
o Able to work effectively across functional groups to meet aggressive schedules
o Consistently maintain a high level of energy and enthusiasm
o A positive, motivating force in the workplace
o Ability to adapt quickly to change
o Excellent time management skills
o Participative and collaborative management and operational work style
* Customer focus
o Ability to think and implement from a customer-centric perspective
* Integrity and Judgment
o Maintain and promote social, ethical and organizational norms in conducting all affairs
o Act accountably and trustable
• Major in Medical (Pathology) or Life sciences background preferred.
• Be familiar with or use the instrument of Pathology.
• Effective oral and written communication skills with both English and Chinese (Mandarin) as well as presentation skills.
• Demonstrate as effective team player, self-motivated and result oriented, systematic problem solver.
• Able to perform business travel (at least 30-40% of the time).