Position Objective and Essential Functions
The objective of this position is to lead marketing communication team for CAD China to support the daily marketing communication activities and drive the digital and company vertical marketing growth.
The role reports Business Development and Marketing Head of CAD China
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Effective plan, track and control marketing budget, monthly review with local and global leadership team.
- Working with CAD commercial/marketing/BD team to develop and execute marketing campaign.
- To develop and implement CAD and cross BU /Division marketing event such as trade shows/seminars/user meeting/conferences in the creative and attractive way to generate valuable leads.
- To develop effective digital marketing campaign and track results including traffic, views, leads.
- Initiate customer facing materials under branding guidance by working with creative team closely for branding consistency in China.
- Working with commercial /AE for Marketing literature management, including brochure, flyer design and printing.
- Internal Communication including divisional iConnect, Yammer and projects.
- Lead and coach team for personal expertise, professionalism and competency enhancement
- Drive digital marketing activities and maximize the digital tools to help 3x customer reach out.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements
- Minimum 5 years working experience in communication role.
- Strong internal and external communication skill.
- Organizing and time management for project
- Positive attitude, out-going personality, working independently, self-motivated, open-minded
- Highly verbal and written skills in both Chinese and English
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities necessary to perform essential functions
- Leadership experience/skill to unite and motivate team for high performance
- Highly skill in understanding of business, marketing and internal process, capability to lead & manage external/internal events.
- Working experience in Science Instrument industry
- Cross function organization experiences
- Good knowledge of CAD China product
- Experienced to lead cross function and cross BU team
- 10-20% travel is required on periodic basis
- Shanghai China