When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
We are searching for a Commercial Project Manager that will reside in the sales operation working with a dynamic group of engineers, project managers, procurement and quality engineers. This individual will be responsible for the completion of incoming commercial bid proposals and managing up to the aware of business.
- Review of customer user requirement specifications (URS), and provide exceptions to the specification to meet standard product requirements with minimal variation.
- Review customers complete bid package to meet critical deadlines in bidding process.
- Complete bid in full, formalize a quote and communicate to sales team on content.
- Maintain commercial sales project tracker and follow up on active opportunities.
- Communication to customer base on bid content and product exceptions.
- Organize commercial calls with the sales team on bid strategies.
- Communicate with 3rd party suppliers to complete specifications on complete product.
- Prepare approve documents in bid package for management approval.
- Understand standard product offering and boundaries to effectively communicate.
- Work in ERP system to enter sales price list, bill of materials and routings prior to PO.
- 5 years of Commercial Project Management experience both customers facing and internal.
- BS degree in Business or Science related fields or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 years engineering experience in bioprocessing equipment.
- Works well in a fast pace environment and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to manage multiple sales projects and communicate status effectively.
- Efficient in all Microsoft programs
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- 5-8 years’ work experience working with large global teams, groups, suppliers and business partners.
- Back ground in the Biologics Market.
- Experience with Salesforce and Oracle (ERP) programs.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com