When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Priority Solutions International, part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, is a Life Science specialty logistics provider. Our focus on product integrity across the full supply chain including samples, urgent care and trade product is best-in-class and aligned with Life Science Quality Assurance requirements. Our industry business intelligence across multiple clients, adherence to regulatory requirements and deviation prevention mechanisms provides both tangible and intangible cost savings. This is why the largest global pharmaceutical companies have come to rely on us to support their very specific logistics needs. http://www.prioritysolutions.com
The Manager Pricing and Business Analytics is responsible to ensure the completion of price quotations requested by our existing and potential clients are accurately completed by specified due dates. The Manager Pricing and Business Analytics is required to evaluate and understand the components of our internal service delivery process. This individual is also responsible for collaborating with customers and internal resources to define requirements, develop specifications, and obtain pricing for various services that may be required. This individual will be required to assign and drive the activity of his / her direct reports.
- Applies Good Manufacturing Principles in all areas of responsibility.
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision.
- Provides pricing and cost information or analysis as requested.
- Proactively keeps up with current operational processes within PSI.
- Responsible for data manipulation relative to business development opportunities.
- Must coordinate all PSI efforts to research, gather and develop data and costs that are required for pricing.
- Ensure that the information provided to customers and potential customers is accurate and timely.
- Has the ability to evaluate specifications sales representatives, customer and project teams.
- Initiates the involvement of appropriate departments in order to drive continuous process improvements.
- Responsible for supervising department
- Establish career objectives for direct reports in accordance with company initiatives.
- Mentor and coach direct reports.
- Completes performance reviews and job descriptions as required.
- Strong Oral and Written Communication Skills.
- Strong Leadership skills.
- Strong financial, mathematical and statistical analysis skills.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Strong reasoning ability.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 5 years of financial and operational management experience.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $20 billion and approximately 65,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Bio systems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services.
Apply today at http://jobs.thermofisher.com