When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
- Use customer relationships, technical expertise and product knowledge to work closely with Marketing Director in developing marketing strategy, planning and coordination of marketing activities such as product launches, promotional campaigns, marketing communications, market research and competitive activity and drive the implementation of those strategies.
- Creation and distribution of marketing message, based on current market situation, by creating and using different communication tools and channels to customers
- Actively educate the related products / use of selling tool internally to sales / distributor sales so that sales force can sell externally to end customers with confidence.
- To develop and maintain good working relationship with selected customers (product line related) who could be our testing sites for new products, source of competitors’ information, and providing feedback on product / pricing.
- Help to identify market potential for products and explore new opportunities by closely aligning with sales, distributors and our customers.
- Work with RA team to get SFDA certificates on time
- Update competitor specific product information to the marketing and sales team in preparation for promotion program.
- To assimilate up-to-date product information a timely manner to those concerned
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required
- University and above degree, major in Clinical Diagnostics/Biology/Medicine or related majors
- At least 3~5 years relevant working experience in multi-national company (IVD company is preferred, best with clinical microbiology knowledge) with good PC knowledge and business sense;
- Proficiency in using of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint )
- High sense of responsibility, strong communication skill and accept frequent travel