When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
· Develops sales plan that includes opportunity map, target accounts, forecast, sales strategies, tactics and resource requirements.
· Understands the generic strengths and vulnerabilities of major competitors and develops sales strategies to respond effectively.
· Ensures that the sales plan and sales activities are consistent with overall business goals.
· Reviews and updates the sales plan on a regular basis to reflect progress and market changes.
1. Bachelors degree and above is preferred
2. Majored in biology, biology engineering or similar
3. Previous lab working experience required
4. Good communication skill.
5. Good oral and written communications skills is plus
6. Demonstrated ability to operate independently to take initiative and to drive results
7. Good analytical skills and the ability to draw actionable conclusions
8. Strong organizational and time management skills
9. Good performance under high pressure.