When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Priority Solutions International, part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, is a Life Science specialty logistics provider. Our focus on product integrity across the full supply chain including samples, urgent care and trade product is best-in-class and aligned with Life Science Quality Assurance requirements. Our industry business intelligence across multiple clients, adherence to regulatory requirements and deviation prevention mechanisms provides both tangible and intangible cost savings. This is why the largest global pharmaceutical companies have come to rely on us to support their very specific logistics needs. http://www.prioritysolutions.com
The Software Analyst provides support and oversight of the internally developed and “off the shelf” applications used to enable various business functions.
- Oversee installation, configuration, integration and support software that is either developed in-house or acquired from vendor
- Monitor systems for uninterrupted IT service. Research and diagnose complex software problems.
- Supports maintaining overall system compliance in regard to Validation, Change Control, and Disaster Recovery.
- Review computer system capabilities, workflows, and scheduling limitations to determine if requested program or program change is possible within existing system
- Upgrade system and corrects errors to maintain system as part of the IT Software Development Life Cycle after implementation
- Setup and maintain and documentation processes and procedures
- Develop training programs for users and other IT staff members
- Comply with company’s Global IT Policies & Procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent experience, Masters preferred
- 2-5 years of experience supporting a variety of technical applications in a fast-paced, large company environment
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Able to assume and complete assignments independently
- Ability to explain and champion technical concepts to a broad audience
- Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements. Knowledge of MS SQL and scripting writing SQL scripts a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and excellent documentation. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
Apply today at http://jobs.thermofisher.com