Pushing the boundaries of discovery
With more than 60 years of innovation and leadership, FEI Company enables customers to find meaningful answers to questions that accelerate breakthrough discoveries, increase productivity, and ultimately change the world. FEI designs, manufactures, and supports the broadest range of high-performance microscopy workflows that provide images and answers in the micro-, nano-, and picometer scales.
Combining hardware and software expertise in electron, ion, and light microscopy with deep application knowledge in the materials science, life sciences, electronics, and natural resources markets, the worldwide FEI team of 3000+ employees is dedicated to customers' pursuit of discovery and resolution to global challenges.
Thermo Fisher Scientific acquired FEI Company in September of 2016 as a part of the Analytical Instruments Group (AIG) in the newly-formed Materials and Structural Analysis Division (MSD).
Check out these video’s to get more insight in what it means to work on our complex High-Tech Transmission Electron Microscopes. These high-end tools are being produced in our cleanrooms in Eindhoven, the Netherlands.
- FEI’s corporate organizationhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABSxT6Y099I
- Inside the FEI Titan Transmission Electron Microscopehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wEmsDh_l_A
Thermo Fisher's Worldwide Operations organization is responsible for Component and System Manufacturing (Production), Product Engineering, Global Materials & Logistics, Global Sourcing & Supplier Management, and Document Control.
We are looking for an experienced tender support representative to be part of a successful, dynamic, and international oriented back-office organization.
In this capacity you will support the EMEA sales and service team by responding to tender invitations from FEI customers in a highly professional manner.
You are responsible for the continuous monitoring of the tender submission process such as the format, timing, completeness, consistency and compliance with overall requirements.
You will have to read tender specifications, review terms and conditions, highlight the clauses deviating from the FEI terms and conditions and request for approval, gather the requested information, issue all required tender documents, review the tender proposal with sales representatives, collect the required approvals and signatures and you will submit the tender documents via postal services or through electronic platforms.
The preferred professional enjoys working in an international, multi-cultural environment and will possess the following combination of skills, education and experiences:
- Demonstrate the highest level of integrity, strong accuracy in administrative duties and having an eye for detail
- Strong personality and able to communicate on director and Vice President level
- Critical soft skills include self-motivation, the ability to focus and remain composed under pressure, professionalism, written and oral communication skills, and strong team and customer orientation.
- Typically requires a bachelor or master degree in international business management
- Having knowledge of the EU public procurement law is considered to be an advantage
- Enjoy reading and be able to interpret terms and conditions
Fluent in English and French and good understanding of the Italian language is considered to be an advantage