- Provide onsite scheduled preventative maintenance, compliance qualification, regular customer visits and repairs for instruments with customer satisfaction in Taiwan and outside these areas as required.
- Undertake product installation and operator training onsite.
- Provide training and technical advice on instrument use, both in person and by telephone.
- Proactively resolve difficult repairs by using Service Escalation process and liaising with Service Specialists and other proper channels in the region or globally.
- Proactively manage service tools and personal stock of spare parts, and complete paperwork and system input in a timely manner.
- Provide an important link between customers and all other functions, for example; Support, Sales and Marketing departments.
- Communicate Service Products with customers, and provide leads to Service Sales Rep or Service Manager as they arise.
- Establish and maintain a cooperative and productive work environment with all employees.
- Maintain a positive outlook and be a motivating force in the workplace at all times. Responds willingly and enthusiastically to change in role, process, technology, responsibilities and assignments.
- Experience with Flow Cytometer Instrumentation experience is a plus.
- Other duties as may be reasonably required from time to time.
At least ONE of the following:
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Electronic Engineering, Biomedical, Lifescience or similar.
- Experience as a Service Engineer in the Life Science or Molecular Instrumentation industry is a plus.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.