Equipment Operator, Digital Manufacturing
Job ID :
US - New York - Bohemia
- Performs all actions as per established company policies.
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision.
- Applies current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) in all areas of responsibility.
- Understands and follows all SOPs and Work Instructions that relate to equipment operations on each equipment.
- Demonstrates excellent documentation practices at all times
- Ability to work in an organized manner, paying close attention to even the smallest detail, while maintaining a clean professional work environment.
- Follows all safety procedures when operating all manufacturing equipment or when handling chemicals.
- Maintains the equipment room in an organized manner in order to operate at the highest level of productivity.
- Maintains the manufacturing warehouse in a clean and organized manner insuring that we follow F.I.F.O. inventory control.
- Maintains the equipment area and storage area in a constant state of cleanliness.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and demonstrate team work when necessary to insure jobs are completed per established timelines.
- Ability to multi-task to optimize production while maintaining the highest quality standards.
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years flexographic printing press experience
- 2+ year’s experience working in press manufacturing environment
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and identify potential solutions associated with a wide array of constructions
- Mechanically inclined with demonstrated ability to accurately read measurements.
- Detailed oriented.
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with internal customers.
- Must be able to accept work instructions on a daily basis.
- Cooperative and professional team player
- Ability to learn new tasks and accept new responsibilities
- Ability to lift and maneuver materials weighing up to 70 lbs.
- Experience with Mark Andy or AB Graphics Flexographic equipment.