An opportunity exists for an organised, self-motivated and experienced Sales Support Coordinator to join the Life Sciences Solutions Group (LSG) within the Thermo Fisher Scientific Australia New Zealand business.
In this varied role you will work closely with two other Sales Support Coordinators responsible for providing support to the LSG Sales Team in the attainment of operational and sales revenue goals.
- Administer sales support request queue (Microsoft Outlook shared mailbox)
- Fulfill quotation and pricing agreement generation, amendment and release requests from sales team. Utilise Siebel CRM, Oracle E1 and SAP ERP systems
- Fulfill demonstration equipment requests from sales team. Identifying and assigning available equipment from master inventory list; liaising with logistics and technical support teams for efficient physical picking, checking and dispatch of equipment; generating transportation bookings with external providers
- Fulfill product sample requests from sales team. Monitoring sample request queue; seeking approval from Sales Managers to release samples; liaising with customer care team for samples to be ordered and released
- Processing of new leads from business cross-sharing program in CRM system
- Assist with external customer enquiries when a Sales Representative is absent. Seek input from technical support team and Sales Managers to determine appropriate solution(s) and provide information, including quotation if applicable, to external customer
- Academic qualifications in Life Sciences
- Prior commercial experience
- Previous lab experience (preferable, not essential)
- Computer knowledge, including Microsoft Office packages
- Knowledge of marketing techniques and databases used in marketing a plus
- Experience with a CRM system a plus