Inside Sales Representative
Job ID :
US - Illinois - Chicago|US - Pennsylvania - Pittsburgh
- Execute professional sales calls via telephone to increase profitable sales growth and territory penetration.
- Establish and develop customer relationships to cultivate customer loyalty and allegiance.
- Develop a business plan to achieve sales goals and objectives; results oriented.
- Maintain knowledge of products, services, competitive activity, and other general information of interest to customers.
- Participate in training and development programs as a means of continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with internal and external team members to develop account specific strategies.
- Occasional travel to customer sites and sales meetings.
- Cover vacant field territories at manager’s request.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or Business strongly preferred
- 1-2 years sales experience strongly preferred
- Occasional travel for training, sales meetings, and to meet your customers
- Proficient with MS Office – Excel skills a must
- Exhibit clear verbal and written communication
- Highly motivated and competitive