Responsible for performing day to day activities for the GMP Global Learning Management System (LMS) and Personnel/Training Qualification system.
Includes a variety of complex tasks performed under general guidance and in compliance with cGMPs. Responsible for the learning management system (LMS), related training documentation, and the administration of the LMS at the Cincinnati Site.
This position serves as the Learning Management System Subject Matter Expert for day-to-day ongoing operation, maintenance, usage, and analysis regarding the LMS. Also responsible for collaborating with other Patheon Site Training professionals, communicating LMS and training information to the site.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities, include but are not limited to the following:
- Administers data reporting mechanism to generate training completion reports for area managers and Site Management reviews. These reports are also used to provide employee training compliance evidence requested during regulatory audits.
- Develops strong partnerships and communicates with all functional areas related to Quality Training System and the Learning Management System (LMS).
- Responsible for all aspects of Cincinnati Site Learning Management System and follows the Global LMS operation processes, procedures, and training materials.
- Participates in cross function / site Training teams to identify departmental goals, objectives, and metrics.
- Develops understanding of employee GMP training needs and aligns organization on the strategies to address those needs via effective communication.
- Supports internal audits and monitors employee training compliance metrics.
- Supports regulatory inspection audits as a site subject matter expert on the Learning Management System.
- Provides training and user support for the site LMS end users and administrators.
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of SuccessFactors Learning Management Systems (LMS) and its operational processes.
- History of building and maintaining positive relationships both internally and externally.
- Proven ability to influence and motivate cross-function teams.
- Strong communicator with excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Strong business acumen, client-service, and results orientation.
- Strong understanding of quality principles in a GMP environment helpful.
- Strong drive for process improvement.
Education and Experience
- BS/BA degree in related field (Training, Learning Systems) and 2 years LMS/training system support. Or 4 years of relevant experience of supporting training/qualification models and/or LMS support.
- Direct GMP Training experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry highly preferred.
- Previous system administration experience highly preferred.