Supports digital press in performing all pre and post press preparation including make-readys, material retrieval and preparation, post production equipment cleaning, product removal and segregation that relates to the completion of clinical trial labels
• Assists in all pre and post press job operations as directed by the Lead operator.
• Assists with make-ready’s associated with designated press.
• Retrieves and prepares materials for press runs.
• Responsible for post-production equipment cleaning.
• Removes and segregates product.
• Maintains the manufacturing warehouse in a clean and organized manner insuring that we follow F.I.F.O. inventory control.
• Understands and follows all SOPs that relate to press operations on each press.
• Maintains the pressroom in an organized manner in order to operate at the highest level of productivity.
• Follows all safety procedures when operating all manufacturing equipment or when handling chemicals.
• Maintains the press area and storage area in a constant state of cleanliness. This includes putting away tools and roll stock after use, ensuring all excess sheets are prepared for shredding after each press run, cleaning up any scrap stock that may be on the floor and taking out the garbage at the end of the shift.
• Applies Good Manufacturing Principles in all areas of responsibility.
• All other press manufacturing related tasks.
• Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner.
• Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Experience working in manufacturing environment with printing presses
• Ability to work in a manufacturing environment.
• Mechanically inclined.
• Must be detailed orientated.
• Ability to communicate in a professional manner with internal customers.
• Must be able to accept work instructions on a daily basis.
• Ability to learn new tasks and accept new responsibilities.
• Ability to lift and maneuver materials weighing up to 70 lbs.