When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Multi-functional position involved in all aspects of the Inventory and Logistics group. Processing instruments through Final Kitting. Assist Shipping and receiving of material process and movement to ensure the department meets all targets on a daily basis in line with the company goals. Interacting at all levels within the business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Pick, pack and process new instruments through final kitting.
- Process Demo, rental, loaner instruments
- Process service instruments
- General pack out of accessories
- Maintain safe efficient working environment
- Material handling/processing to designated areas.
- Maintain bin levels of parts and process kanban cards for material in area
- Cover dock incoming material as needed.
- Other duties may be assigned as required.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- 1+ years experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in materials handling.
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Access and Outlook.
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs unassisted, utilizing the correct material handling techniques.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
The ability to work under pressure, often to tight and changing deadlines. A flexible approach to working hours when required. Good interpersonal skills. Calm and approachable nature with the ability to communicate effectively and professionally at all levels within the organization. Self starter with good problem solving skills.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.