When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
- Understanding of software requirements, and interfaces of an up-to-date infotainment system
- Analysis of requirements and creation of test specification, test concepts and test plans
- Planning, execution and documentation of manual tests
- Manual field and bench tests of the integrated system
- Analysis of the test results
- Documentation and reporting
- Extended available automation scripts and creating new scripts for automation
- Cooperation and communication with other departments and other project-related parties
- Estimate test resource need and conduct test activities in line with time and budget restrictions
- Organization of meetings and workshops with customers and internally
Fixing software or hardware related problems to ensure a test setup
- Bachelor degree or above
- Profound knowledge of software tests and More than 10 years of work experience on software test
- Good communication and English language skills
- Good experience with defect management tool like JIRA, integration build tool like Bamboo, version control system like GIT.
- Experience with instrument is preferred
- Excellent analytical skills
- Accurate and careful working style, based on autonomous and self-reliant way of working
- Have strong self-management skills, willing to take challenges
- Requirements Management know how preferred
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.