Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $20 billion and 65,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
As a Commercial Assistant, Emerging Markets, CMD provide essential support to the Emerging Markets sales team and to the network of distribution partners. The support provided is varied and ranges from the provision of materials and promotional items through to assisting with the organization of sales meetings and product training events. The position is also responsible for the distribution of the sales leads through to the sales channels.
Commercial Assistant Emerging Markets (f/m)
Location: Austria Remote or the UK
- Setting up and maintaining a market actions calendar for the region and monitoring the marketing spend on a quarterly basis
- Providing support materials to distribution channels to facilitate their own local events. This support is provided through several internal tools
- Assisting with the logistics and arrangements for Emerging Markets meetings
- Selecting and booking venues for events
- Setting up registration pages, managing invites and replies
- Co-ordinate the distribution of regular product and business related mailings created by the Thermo Scientific Business Units or the Emerging Markets leadership team
- Monitor SalesForce.com for new leads and distribute to appropriate channel
- Administer the access rights to the organisations marketing tools (e.g. Revbase, DCG)
- Provide back-up on compliance tools when needed (Securimate, Contracts Express etc)
- High school diploma, Associates degree or equivalent preferred
- 2-3 years of experience working in a Commercial environment
- Familiarity with a distributor led selling organization would be beneficial
- Must be customer-focused with the ability to develop working relationships both internally and with external partners.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and feel at ease communicating regularly with technical and business teams across multiple sites
- Ability to manage deadlines in a fast paced environment and leverage external and internal resources to resolve issues and meet customer needs
- Ability to use MS Office Suite to create notes and presentations as well as ability to learn new web-based applications
- Great career and development prospects
- Employment with an innovative, future-oriented organization
- Social Benefits
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or any other legally protected status.