Job Summary/Purpose: To support fast growth of O&M business in east region, we are looking for a Project Engineer focusing on project management and implementation job.
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned project;
- Lead the team for on site service to provide the best quality of service to customers.
- Perform overal quality control of the work(buget,schedule,plans,personnel performance) and report regularly on project status;
- Provide/Update all necessary operation and maintance workplan\\report etc. to management or customer.
- Prepare, organize and attend Customer meetings to ensure project implementation and delivery.
- Strictly follow all safety and administration policies and ensure the the following of all delegated persons;
- Provide technical communication and training to internal/external customers.
- Provides highly positive, effective, prompt and responsive communication to customers, service team, sales team and project team.
- Bachelor’s degree, majored in Engineering , Electrical, Chemical, Instrument or Environment related;
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Minimum 5 years working experience on service for Environmental Monitoring;
- Preferred to have technical background with previous position like project engineer, service engineer;
- Preferred to familiar with ThermoFisher products for Environmental Monitoring;
- Must be very well organized, with multi-tasking, and prioritizing ability
- Good computer applications skill , such as MS WORD, MS EXCEL & OUTLOOK
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Multi-national company working experience is a plus